Let us help you retrofit your corrugator application. Call us today: 1-888-759-2700.
The Tracker CX Corrugator Belt Guide
A Breakthrough in Corrugator Belt Guiding • Ultimate Corrugator Belt Control
- Fully Automatic
- Programmable Logic Control
- Low Maintenance
- Powerful enough to handle the largest corrugating machines
- Guide models to fit all corrugator applications
- Designed for clean retro fit installation
- Simple rugged design. Requires minimal maintenance
- Linear and proportionate precision belt guiding limits oscillation problems.
- TrackLogic feedback system eliminates the need for regular adjustments.
450-A Corrugator Belt Guide
Full Width Corrugator Belt Guide With Remote Palm
The Gilbert & Nash Model 450-A Corrugator Guide solves belt tracking problems often found with full width corrugator belt manufacturing processes.
The guide works on a highly sensitive air pressure system that senses out of line movement in the continuous belt back to the neutral position. This guide is an ideal choice since it is designed and manufactured for makers of brown kraft products. Gilbert & Nash has been an innovator in the highly specialized field of belt guiding for all industries since 1898.
- Low maintenance
- Compact design
- Fewer moving parts
- Air powered & oil dampened for smooth operation
- Low cost
- Remote palm sensor reduces belt edge fatigue
- Smooth air/hydraulic cylinder eliminates erratic movements of belts
We Do It All: Easy Installation, Easy On Your Budget, Easy To Maintain
400-C Ratiomotor Guide
The Gilbert & Nash 400-C Ratiomotor Guide is designed for industrial applications using endless belts. The Ratiomotor provides a constant speed drive and the correction rate is independent of the belt speed. This is an electro-mechanical guide which can then be used on belts moving very slowly or at relatively high speeds of 1000 RPM or over.
One common application of this guide is the control of full-width corrugator belts. The 400C has a proven reliability record in this industry.